Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > E-Mail Count Thunderbird

E-Mail Count Thunderbird

SkyPilot

I used Netscape for years. I think the first version I used was 3. So, I
really used the mail count in the different folders.

I have searched and searched in the preferences and options in Thunderbird
and cannot find this feature.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Brian
Brian J. Rueger | Hampton Div. of Fire & Rescue | "Who dares wins"
Lt./Paramedic | Fire Communications Officer | Hampton, VA.
B.S. Comm/I/SEL Pilot | MSgt, USAF (Ret.) 49199 | NREMT-P
Check out my home page: http://members.cox.net/brueger
Some of my photography: http://www.usefilm.com/photographer/34185.html
"Life's too short to drink LITE beer!"

Neon Knight

SkyPilot <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> So, I really used the mail count in the different folders.
>
> I have searched and searched in the preferences and options in
> Thunderbird and cannot find this feature.
>
> Am I missing something?

At the very top of the folder list where it says "Name", go to the right
corner and you should see a little box (just above the up arrow on the
scroll bar) - click on the box and it will give you several options to
select - unread, total and size.

SkyPilot

Neon Knight <(E-Mail Removed)> pounded on the keyboard and wrote:

>SkyPilot <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>

>> So, I really used the mail count in the different folders.
>>
>> I have searched and searched in the preferences and options in
>> Thunderbird and cannot find this feature.
>>
>> Am I missing something?

>At the very top of the folder list where it says "Name", go to the right
>corner and you should see a little box (just above the up arrow on the
>scroll bar) - click on the box and it will give you several options to
>select - unread, total and size.

Noen,

Gesh, if i'd been a snake .....................

Tks