Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Receiving E-Mail Problem

Receiving E-Mail Problem

Fat Cat

I have 2 e-mail accounts with Charter.net Each account has the same
password. I can use Mozilla, Agent or any other program to get my
mail with one account. When I try to use the second account with
Mozilla etc. I get the message 'invalid user name or password'.

However, I can use Mozilla navigator and open mail.charter.net and I
can get my mail from both accounts.

Does any onw has the anawer? Thanks.
Fat Cat

Doug G

Fat Cat wrote:
> I have 2 e-mail accounts with Charter.net Each account has the same
> password. I can use Mozilla, Agent or any other program to get my
> mail with one account. When I try to use the second account with
> Mozilla etc. I get the message 'invalid user name or password'.
>
> However, I can use Mozilla navigator and open mail.charter.net and I
> can get my mail from both accounts.
>
> Does any onw has the anawer? Thanks.
> Fat Cat

If the second e-mail account is listed in Mozilla's Password Manager,
try removing the site and restarting the program.

The site would look somethimg like this:

mailbox://(E-Mail Removed)

Fat Cat

Thanks for your help. Somehow the problem was solved by the mail
server.