Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > 101 Samples for Visual Studio 2005 - Question

101 Samples for Visual Studio 2005 - Question

TheCoder

OK, so I am sure I am being retarded but I do not see solution files for
many of the web projects within these samples. Is there something that I am
missing? Thanks.

That's right. Those all use the new "File" based web site folder scheme.
Just do Project "Load Web Site" and choose the "File" option from the
Outlook-style left pane, then browse to the specific project folder you want
and VS.NET 2005 takes care of the rest. The web site will run using the
built-in VS.NET 2005 webserver
(I call it "cassini-meanie").
Cheers
-Peter