Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > How to disable error reporting to Mozilla.org

How to disable error reporting to Mozilla.org

RalphOcean

My FF 1.0.4 crashes when error reporting starting. Just after Windows
dialog box appears on the screen Windows reports application failure and
closes FF.

How to disable this feature?
about:config? but which key?

--
Thanks in advance

RalphOcean

Doug G

RalphOcean wrote:
> My FF 1.0.4 crashes when error reporting starting. Just after Windows
> dialog box appears on the screen Windows reports application failure and
> closes FF.
>
> How to disable this feature?
> about:config? but which key?

Open the talkback.exe file in Firefox's components folder. You can
disable it via the opening screens or the Settings menu.

Travis Evans

RalphOcean wrote:

> My FF 1.0.4 crashes when error reporting starting. Just after Windows
> dialog box appears on the screen Windows reports application failure
> and closes FF.

It isn't the error reporting that is crashing Firefox. Rather, Firefox
crashes, and then the error-reporting tool displays as a result.

--
Travis Evans
[The email address on this post is valid, but may change from time to

RalphOcean

Thank you, it is done. I will be monitoring weather it would appear or
not in the future.

Thanks.

RalphOcean