Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > .net requirement(urgent)

.net requirement(urgent)

purnima

hello ,

we are looking for the candidate who have experience in".net"
for 5to7 years of experience.

Mark Rae

"purnima" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> we are looking for the candidate who have experience in".net"
> for 5to7 years of experience.

Well, I think you'll have difficulty finding anyone with 5 years' .NET
experience, since the first version was released in 2002...

Edwin Knoppert

>for 5to7 years of experience.
He did not say experiance in what

"Mark Rae" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "purnima" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>
>> we are looking for the candidate who have experience in".net"
>> for 5to7 years of experience.

> Well, I think you'll have difficulty finding anyone with 5 years' .NET
> experience, since the first version was released in 2002...

Karl Seguin

As it turns out, he gave no indication whatsoever about anything. i can in
here thinking I'd need to tell him he needs 2000 or 2003, with the
redistributable installed...

instead, I'm not quite sure what's needed...

karl

--
MY ASP.Net tutorials
http://www.openmymind.net/

"Edwin Knoppert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:438ed5bb$0$2342$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> >for 5to7 years of experience.

> He did not say experiance in what
>

> "Mark Rae" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "purnima" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>
>>> we are looking for the candidate who have experience in".net"
>>> for 5to7 years of experience.

>> Well, I think you'll have difficulty finding anyone with 5 years' .NET
>> experience, since the first version was released in 2002...

Marina

If someone got started with the beta, then 5 years is not unreasonable.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...