Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Migrating ASP.NET project from .NET Framework 1.1 to 2.0 problem

Migrating ASP.NET project from .NET Framework 1.1 to 2.0 problem

Hrvoje Vrbanc

Hello all!

I have opened a production web site (project) created in VS 2003 in VS 2005
and an automatic conversion was performed. No errors were reported except
the message that my application is configured to use .NET Framework 1.1.xxxx
and that I have to manually reconfigure the application to use .NET
Framework 2.0. The application is currently not working.

I didn't find any instructions on how to do it so I'd like to ask you for
help!

Thank you in advance,
Hrvoje

Bruce Barker

in iis, under properties for the web site, you will find an asp.net tab. set
the version there. if you don't see the tab, then you need to install
asp.net version 2.0 on the server.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

"Hrvoje Vrbanc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello all!
>
> I have opened a production web site (project) created in VS 2003 in VS
> 2005 and an automatic conversion was performed. No errors were reported
> except the message that my application is configured to use .NET Framework
> 1.1.xxxx and that I have to manually reconfigure the application to use
> .NET Framework 2.0. The application is currently not working.
>
> I didn't find any instructions on how to do it so I'd like to ask you for
> help!
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Hrvoje

=?Utf-8?B?UmFodWwgU29uaQ==?=

Here is the download link in case you don't have ASP.NET 2.0 installed...