Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Hi,how to Convert unicode string to MultiByte in VB.net?

Hi,how to Convert unicode string to MultiByte in VB.net?

Billow

And how about MultiByte to unicode string?

Joerg Jooss

Billow wrote:

> And how about MultiByte to unicode string?

What exactly do you mean by MultiByte?

Cheers,
--
http://www.joergjooss.de
(E-Mail Removed)

Billow

I'd like to take the codes of wide char form a unicode string to a byte
array and so do a byte array to a string.
For instance:
dim Barray() as byte
dim fromStr as String
formStr="dhfdjfjjdjfhdfdffdkfj"
formStr------>Barray ?
And now I get a new question, How about to pase a hexnumber string to a
double in c# ?
for instance:
string hexstr="0x6fd42ce";
double dvar;