Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > V1.1 Virtual Folder when V2.0 installed for the virtual server?

V1.1 Virtual Folder when V2.0 installed for the virtual server?

Jéjé

Hi,

which options I have to addd in the web.config file(s) to allow a V1.1
application to run in a virtual directory when the root web site is a v2.0?

I'm using Reporting Services which v1.1 application, but if the root web
site is a v2.0, then the /reportserver virtual folder doesn't works
correctly (only the rendering mode)

Maybe I can add some switch or config information in the web.config file?

I remember some parameters to activate some compatibility options, but I
don't found what are these parametters.

thanks for your help.

Jerome.

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

What version of windows?

If 2003, it has to be in a separate app pool. For other versions, you can
run aspnet_regiis with the proper switch for the particular site to set it
to 1.1.

Pick an URL for more info
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...netversion.asp

Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!
"Jéjé" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> which options I have to addd in the web.config file(s) to allow a V1.1
> application to run in a virtual directory when the root web site is a
> v2.0?
>
> I'm using Reporting Services which v1.1 application, but if the root web
> site is a v2.0, then the /reportserver virtual folder doesn't works
> correctly (only the rendering mode)
>
> Maybe I can add some switch or config information in the web.config file?
>
> I remember some parameters to activate some compatibility options, but I
> don't found what are these parametters.
>
> thanks for your help.
>
> Jerome.

Jéjé

its allready in a dedicated pool, but this doesn't works.

but I have just found that the SP2 of reporting services is not installed,
so I'll try on another server first, maybe this update will help me.

"Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...