Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > download mail automatically???

download mail automatically???

cilorentson@devtex.net

What are the settings that I need to activate and where are they to
have my mail auto download to the email program. I now have to 'clic
on 'get mail', and I know it is not a big thing, but with a mail
server I had used in the past, if you recieved mail while the program
was 'open', it would auto appear in the "in folder". As I said it is
not a big thing,,, I just would like it to work. Thanks in adv ance.
cl.

> What are the settings that I need to activate and where are they to
> have my mail auto download to the email program. I now have to 'clic
> on 'get mail', and I know it is not a big thing, but with a mail
> server I had used in the past, if you recieved mail while the program
> was 'open', it would auto appear in the "in folder". As I said it is
> not a big thing,,, I just would like it to work. Thanks in adv ance.
> cl.

Tools > Account Settings > Server Settings > Check for messages at
Startup > Check for new messages every __ minutes