Event ID: 1003
Date: 11/29/2005
Time: 10:59:41 AM
User: N/A
Computer: GTINFOKIT
aspnet_wp.exe (PID: 5332) was recycled because it was suspected to be
in a deadlocked state. It did not send any responses for pending
requests in the last 180 seconds. This timeout may be adjusted using
the <processModel responseDeadlockInterval> setting in machine.config.

1) Is there any hotfixes/service pack for .NET 1.1 that resolves this?
2) Is there anyway that I can trace what the PID ## is? So that we
could look back at the code?
3) We would want to change the DeadlockInterval bec it will only be
prolonging the "hang" state of the client and eventually having a
"Server Application Unavailable" dispalyed to them.
4) I'm thinking of instaling Service Pack 1 for the .NET 1.1 , think it
would help?
5) I have Embarcadero DBArtisan and I can monitor Locks & Blocking
Locks. If you say DeadLock, is this a Blocking Lock to the MS SQL 2000
Prod Database Server ?
6) Any IIS Configuration we can change to help prevent or lessen this?

Thanks,
Henry

Event ID 1003 that i cant locate online bobbyg300 General Computer Support 0 08-29-2006 09:17 PM
Re: unknow error RECORDED IN APP LOG FILE event id 1003?? Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP] ASP .Net 0 03-07-2005 11:44 PM
Event id 1003 problem marow Computer Information 9 10-01-2004 04:07 AM
Event id 1003 Vani ASP .Net 3 10-21-2003 06:24 PM
Event ID 1003 aspnet_wp.exe Frank Siegmann ASP .Net 1 08-28-2003 06:10 AM

Advertisments