Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to read Forms LoginURL?

How to read Forms LoginURL?

gabe

Is there a way to read the loginURL attribute of the forms element in
the web.config file?

We have a standard Login.aspx page we use for custom authentication.
When the site is down for maintenance, we'd like to just change this
parameter to "maintance.aspx". In our base page class we'd like to read
from the cache based on the value that is set in the web.config. If the
user is logged in and the loginURL is Maintenance.aspx, we'd like to
SignOut and existing users and tranfer them to the maintenance page.

Has anyone dealt with this before? Thanks for your help.

Gabe