Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Public folder items in outlook

Public folder items in outlook

ratnakarp@gmail.com

Hi,

I'm looking for any online reference or help that could solve me to
track the mail items in public folder of MS outlook express. I tried
google, but i could find only a few, which i couldn't get through. Any
help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ratnakar Pedagani.

Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\)

With Exchange Server you can use WebDAV to read from the public folders.

--
Daniel Fisher(lennybacon)
http://www.lennybacon.com

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...