Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Direct export of crystal report file

Direct export of crystal report file

fhranck

Hello,

I'm using crystal report in my application.

But I do not wish to store the created file anywhere on my server,

All the examples that I have found first stored the output on the server and
then transfered the file.

How can I 'response.write()' the content of a report knowing that I use the
following format ExportFormatType.WordForWindows

Without storing it?

Thanks for your help