Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > What is the Equivalent of the CurrentRowIndex Property for a DataGrid Web Control?

What is the Equivalent of the CurrentRowIndex Property for a DataGrid Web Control?

Bob Loveshade

I am trying to convert the following windows app method, to use in an
ASP.NET application:

private void DataGrid1_CurrentCellChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
{

int c = DataGrid1.CurrentRowIndex;
DataGrid1.Select(c);
DataGrid1_Click( sender, e);

}

The problem is that there is no CurrentRowIndex property for the
DataGrid web control. Is there something else I can use, that will give
me similar functionality?

I also need to figure out what I can use in place of the Select method,
which also doesn't exist for the DataGrid web control. Would
SelectedIndex work? Can this method be adapted?

Thanks!!!