Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Sorry for asking, Outlook Express related question only

Sorry for asking, Outlook Express related question only

Edwin Knoppert

Please forgive me, i can't solve it.
How will the newsreader put the topics in a tree again.
Somehow i demolished a setting and all messages are now in date/time order
but not in a branch.

Thanks!

OE v6

Scott M.

You do know this is a newsgroup for ASP.NET application development right?

"Edwin Knoppert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dm7vql$4pr$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please forgive me, i can't solve it.
> How will the newsreader put the topics in a tree again.
> Somehow i demolished a setting and all messages are now in date/time order
> but not in a branch.
>
> Thanks!
>
> OE v6

Edwin Knoppert

And you got to tell me, solved anyway, finally got an answer..

"Scott M." <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...