Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Exporting Crystal Reports subreport data

Exporting Crystal Reports subreport data

David Dvali

Hello.

I have web for with report (Crystal Reports) which contains on demand
subreports.
Now I want to go the sub report and export it's data, but there is always
main report data exported.
My question is: How can I export only subreport data?

Thank you.