Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Recently Visited Sites Gone

Recently Visited Sites Gone

Agent777

Every couple weeks all of my recently visited websites will disappear
from the drop down box in Firefox. Is there a way to prevent this? To
get them back? Thanks

Doug G

Agent777 wrote:
> Every couple weeks all of my recently visited websites will disappear
> from the drop down box in Firefox. Is there a way to prevent this? To
> get them back? Thanks

Clearing browser history will clear the list. Try increasing the
browser history days.

Agent777

Doug G wrote:
> Agent777 wrote:
>
>> Every couple weeks all of my recently visited websites will disappear
>> from the drop down box in Firefox. Is there a way to prevent this? To
>> get them back? Thanks

> Clearing browser history will clear the list. Try increasing the
> browser history days.

Thanks Doug.