Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Gmail notifier not working...

Gmail notifier not working...

rathergolf@gmail.com

For the past few days my Gmail notifier is unable to login. Does anyone
have any ideas on what is wrong?
RA

David Harrison

On 6/23/2005 1:43 PM, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) said:
> For the past few days my Gmail notifier is unable to login. Does anyone
> have any ideas on what is wrong?
> RA

No, but now that you mention it, it doesn't work for me either.

David H

David Harrison

On 6/23/2005 1:43 PM, (E-Mail Removed) said:
> For the past few days my Gmail notifier is unable to login. Does anyone
> have any ideas on what is wrong?
> RA

No, but now that you mention it, it doesn't work for me either.

David H

Scott Nelson

Mine quit months ago. I just set up the POP settings on Gmail and
handle everything through Thunderbird. Works much better.

Scott

--
http://www.treasuredude.net.tc
http://pie.midco.net/treasuredude/

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> For the past few days my Gmail notifier is unable to login. Does anyone
> have any ideas on what is wrong?

The problem is that the Gmail Notifier fails to log in.

(Mine, too).

Gmail notifier?? iamu@me.com Firefox 7 04-05-2006 03:36 AM
GMAIL Notifier working again (update to 0.4.3) Z Firefox 2 06-30-2005 03:10 AM
Gmail Notifier Neill Computer Support 1 03-05-2005 12:08 AM
Gmail notifier problem KerplunKuK Computer Support 0 10-17-2004 07:59 PM
Gmail Notifier Platypus_Bill Computer Support 2 09-08-2004 10:34 PM

Advertisments