Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.Net 2.0 Sitemaps and Page Titles

ASP.Net 2.0 Sitemaps and Page Titles

Michael D. Ober

In straight HTML, you can set the page title using the code:

How is this done using sitemaps in ASP.NET 2.0.

Thanks,
Mike.

Bruce Barker

ms missed this, but you could easily write a siteheader control that looked
up the value in the sitemap.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

"Michael D. Ober" <obermd.@.alum.mit.edu.nospam> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In straight HTML, you can set the page title using the code:

> How is this done using sitemaps in ASP.NET 2.0.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike.

jon.kind@gmail.com

Frequently you will want to have a page title some where on your page,
the html title and a navgiation element which displays title
information. If you want them to match then they can all key off the
SiteMap.CurrentNoe.Title Property. In my code (this is without error
hanlding etc) I have a masterpage where I set, Page.Title =
LabelPageTitle.Text = SiteMap.CurrentNode.Title.

Let me know if you nee more clarification.

Jonathan