Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > WebUIValidation.js

WebUIValidation.js

=?Utf-8?B?ZGhucml2ZXJzaWRl?=

Hi guys

I've got a problem with one of my aspx pages using the script file
WebUIValidation.js.

Basically, I'm using the ValidatorEnable() function to enable/disable
validation on a field depending on whether a checkbox is ticked.

The problem is, I'm getting a "Page_Validators[...].isvalid is null of not
an object" error in IE. If I look at it in Firefox, it says ValidatorEnable
function is not defined?! It also gives me a "final is a reserved word" error
in the WebUIValidation.js file itself.

I've got this functionality on another page and it works fine, any ideas
what's missing or why it's not working?!!

Cheers

Dan