Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Persisting Properties?

Persisting Properties?

eNew

How do you persist a public property in a class in asp.net? If I set the
property to a value programmatically, the value is gone as soon as the
procedure is finished. So if I can't persist properties, what do I do to
store values.

Thank you for your help.

Karl Seguin

It depends on the scope of the storage. Is it per-user>? per page-view? for
the whole application?

You might want to check out:
http://openmymind.net/index.aspx?documentId=6

Karl