Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > URL recall

URL recall

BobB

How is the URL recall window at the top of the Mozilla page set? I can't
find a setting to allow so many URL's nor can I find out where the
information is stored. How many URL's are kept? and/or for how long? and is
the data erased when I clean up my hard drive?

Thanks,

Bob

Moz Champion

BobB wrote:
> How is the URL recall window at the top of the Mozilla page set? I can't
> find a setting to allow so many URL's nor can I find out where the
> information is stored. How many URL's are kept? and/or for how long? and is
> the data erased when I clean up my hard drive?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bob

Its kept in History.
All urls are kept up to the limit you set for History in preferences

Splibbilla

Moz Champion <(E-Mail Removed)> in
news:gJute.339925$(E-Mail Removed):

> BobB wrote:
>> How is the URL recall window at the top of the Mozilla page set? I
>> can't find a setting to allow so many URL's nor can I find out where
>> the information is stored. How many URL's are kept? and/or for how
>> long? and is the data erased when I clean up my hard drive?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Bob
>>

> Its kept in History.
> All urls are kept up to the limit you set for History in preferences

checkout undoclosetab (many versions scatterd at the usual sites)

or tabmix, which does a lot more.

--
Gecko/1.7.8: 20050511, Mozilla1.7.20050.51112, Firefox1.0.4 DeerParkRc1 Trying: Rip, infoRSS
1 WinXP + FF + GoogleBar(XPI-rimental), Sage, PrefBar, Tabmix, IEView, &?