Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Refresh Page Problem!

Refresh Page Problem!

Adam Knight

Hi all,

I have a web form which contains a datalist.
The datalist contains update links to allow a user to add, edit and delete
data.

When add or edit is clicked a popup window is displayed representing the
require data entry form.
Once all info has been entered the popup window is closed and the parent
window is refreshed.

This all works as expected.

However, if a delete command is executed previous to an add command, when
the popup window is closed and the parent page is refreshed
the previous delete command also appears to get executed.

Can anyone tell me what i am missing????

Cheers,
Adam

Eliyahu Goldin

A part of Dino Esposito's article "Build Your ASP.NET Pages on a Richer
Bedrock"

http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/co...rockaspnet.asp

may help

Eliyahu.