Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > now obsolete

now obsolete

newhorizon

I was planning to use "RegisterClientScriptBlock" for some clint side
scripting. I look up the documentation and suprisingly i saw that it
says

""This topic is pre-release documentation and is subject to change in
future releases. Blank topics are included as placeholders.]
NOTE: This Method is now obsolete. "

If this method is obsolete, what do you think i should use instead of
this method.

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

This method has simply been moved.
You should now use Page.ClientScript.RegisterClientScriptBlock

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

"newhorizon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I was planning to use "RegisterClientScriptBlock" for some clint side
> scripting. I look up the documentation and suprisingly i saw that it
> says
>
> ""This topic is pre-release documentation and is subject to change in
> future releases. Blank topics are included as placeholders.]
> NOTE: This Method is now obsolete. "
>

> If this method is obsolete, what do you think i should use instead of
> this method.

Does this mean all TV's and STB are now obsolete Frank Williams NZ Computing 2 11-28-2011 11:25 PM
Did I buy obsolete book? SB ASP .Net 1 03-19-2006 10:06 AM
Is the Datagrid obsolete now ? drewdr@yahoo.com ASP .Net 2 12-20-2005 08:16 PM
IOS for unsupported/obsolete router news-server.sc.rr.com Cisco 1 05-15-2005 11:59 PM
RegisterStartupScript is declared 'obsolete', then what is... =?Utf-8?B?TmVvIFRoZSBPbmU=?= ASP .Net 1 08-18-2004 01:06 PM

Advertisments