Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Tab Browser Preferences 1.2.7

Tab Browser Preferences 1.2.7

Tom

I upgraded to this version of Tab Browser Preferences 1.2.7 and I found
that all the Links in Firefox 1.04 where disabled IE: the Links in the
Themes and Extension Windows and the link that is up in the right hand
corner of Firefox for the Fire Fox Home Page. All other Links where
working w/o a problem other then these 3!!!!!!!! I did find a posting
for 1.2.6 and uninstalled 1.2.7 and reinstalled 1.2.6 and everything is
working fine now but does anyone now what I missed that would of caused
1.2.7 to disable the above mentioned link?

Tom

Tom wrote:
> I upgraded to this version of Tab Browser Preferences 1.2.7 and I found
> that all the Links in Firefox 1.04 where disabled IE: the Links in the
> Themes and Extension Windows and the link that is up in the right hand
> corner of Firefox for the Fire Fox Home Page. All other Links where
> working w/o a problem other then these 3!!!!!!!! I did find a posting
> for 1.2.6 and uninstalled 1.2.7 and reinstalled 1.2.6 and everything is
> working fine now but does anyone now what I missed that would of caused
> 1.2.7 to disable the above mentioned link?

Never mind the author put out a fix 1.2.7.1 and it corrected the
problem! But I guess by the overwhelming response no one really wanted
to tackle it Can't say that I blame anyone!!!!!!!!