Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mozilla Preloader

Mozilla Preloader

wc

I am using Firefox 1.0.4 and have preloader installed. I turned it off
in order to get the weather to load. Now, I can't find it. Any idea
where it is hiding?

Thanks

Will

John

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:45:23 GMT, wc <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am using Firefox 1.0.4 and have preloader installed. I turned it off
>in order to get the weather to load. Now, I can't find it. Any idea
>where it is hiding?
>
>Thanks
>
>Will

Will:
Do you mean the program available at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffpreloader/?

I think I may want to try it.

John <><

A wise monkey is a monkey who doesn't monkey
with an other monkey's monkey.

wc

John replied to my question about preloader:

>>Do you mean the program available at

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffpreloader/?

I think I may want to try it.<<

Yes, that is the one. A nice guy from France turned me on to it. Mine
is working again . . . rebooting for the second time helped. I think
the "redo" of the weather program helped too.

Try the preloader, it makes Firefox much faster.

Will

John

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 03:23:05 GMT, wc <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

..

>Try the preloader, it makes Firefox much faster.

I was asking about that when I first started using Firefox. Seems to me
Netscape had that feature.
I just installed it. Seems OK so far - hope it does not take too much memory
while it is sitting there.

We'll see . . ..

Thanks, Will!

John <><

A wise monkey is a monkey who doesn't monkey
with an other monkey's monkey.

Asynchronous Image PreLoader? jj ASP .Net 3 01-20-2009 09:20 PM
Firefox Preloader R Hickey Firefox 1 12-27-2005 02:16 PM
Firefox Preloader problem R Hickey Firefox 0 09-14-2005 03:42 PM
Firefox Preloader & FF 1.04 RogerB Firefox 0 05-13-2005 03:38 AM
Image Preloader FluxForums Javascript 3 02-22-2004 07:36 PM

Advertisments