Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Updating of ADO.NET/2.0

Updating of ADO.NET/2.0

farmer

Yes we all know OleDbDataAdapter.Update(DataTable) call update
Database,but what else for DataTable.AcceptChanges()? When/why we have
to use it?

Bruce Barker

datatables track changes (adds, updates and deletes). unlike com ado,
datasets have no methods for reading, writing or updating databases. this is
performed by external object (like a dataadapter). thus it has no way of
knowing when your code is done with this tracking info. when you call
AcceptChanges(), it resets all the change tracking info.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

"farmer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Yes we all know OleDbDataAdapter.Update(DataTable) call update
> Database,but what else for DataTable.AcceptChanges()? When/why we have
> to use it?

farmer

Still not too understand~

farmer

Understood some more...thx~

Updating JTable Atomically - block data changes while updating. news.rcn.com Java 2 12-10-2007 11:49 AM
Updating USRobotics at 125 MBPS Alejandro Esteve Wireless Networking 1 12-11-2004 05:19 AM
Updating Sage Pat Firefox 13 09-21-2004 02:17 PM
updating firefox 0.8 to current-are settings saved & are PDF openingprob's cured yet? dave Firefox 1 08-06-2004 12:59 PM
Question Regarding Updating Firefox samx@north.net Firefox 2 07-09-2004 05:42 PM

Advertisments