Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Amazon like feature ...

Amazon like feature ...

Neven Klofutar

Hi,

I will have to implement "Amazon like" feature on my company's site.
By "Amazon like" feature, I mean "Customers who bought this item also
bought:" feature.
Users won't have to login on to any system, I will just have to track one
user and products he opened/visited, so I can some sort of "Users interested
in this product were also interested in products ..." list.

The simplest solution would be to have one table containing products, and
other table just containing user's sessionID and productID.

Could you please explain some of your experiences creating this sort of
features, and what do you think would be the best solution.

thanks, Neven

Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\)

Use different data sources for products and collecting/showing product
recomendations!

--
Daniel Fisher(lennybacon)
http://www.lennybacon.com