Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Loading user control when a link is clicked on another user contro

=?Utf-8?B?U3JpZGhhcg==?=

Hi,

I have created a webpage. In that webpage I am loading a user control
into a place holder. The user control has a link button in it. when I click
on that I need to able to load another user control in place of this into a
place holder. I am not knowing how to do that. Could you please let me know.
Or if my design of using user controls in this case is wrong please let me
know the solution so that I could change it.

Thanks,
Sridhar.

=?Utf-8?B?RWx0b24gVw==?=

Following code show how to load a usercontrol:

UserControl ctrl = (UserControl)Page.LoadControl(userControlURL);
placeholder.Controls.Add(ctrl);

HTH

Elton Wang