Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > VS2005 - copy only change to production?

VS2005 - copy only change to production?

Chris Botha

Hi, using VS2005 and I can publish the whole Web site developed to the
production server, no problem.
If I made a change to one page in the code-behind, how do I rebuild the one
page only? I don't mind copying the page and it's DLL to the server
manually.
If I right-click on a page there is a "Build Page" command, but it doesn't
seem to be doing a lot and if it builds the page's DLL then I can't find it.

Thanks.