Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > conversion from word document to Powerpoint presentation using vb.net

conversion from word document to Powerpoint presentation using vb.net

NETRavi

HI,
For one of our ASP.NET project we are generating a business graph
using a crystalreportviewer.
The crystalreportviewer gives the possibility of exporting to .htm, .doc, .
xls, .pdf, .rtf.
Our requirement is exporting to powerpoint presentation which is not
available.

So we are exporting first to word document and then there should be some
code/tool to convert word document to powerpoint presentation.

May I plz have the vb.net code that converts word document to powerpoint
presentation.

Any other solution to convert to .PPT is welcome.

Atleast It would be great If I were redirected to a Tool that does this job.

Regards,
Ravi Kiran.

How to close powerpoint presentation using java rishi Java 1 06-08-2007 11:06 AM
Show MS Powerpoint presentation in java application aalokgupta@gmail.com Java 3 02-03-2006 08:25 PM
Word/Excel/PowerPoint Conversion to Images djgavenda2@yahoo.com Java 14 09-13-2005 01:05 AM
powerpoint presentation barry ASP .Net 1 05-17-2005 04:03 PM
Powerpoint presentation issue. Bredahl jensen ASP .Net 4 02-03-2005 03:37 PM

Advertisments