Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to register an HTTPhandler with custom namespacing

How to register an HTTPhandler with custom namespacing

=?Utf-8?B?ZGFGb3U=?=

Hi All,

I have build an HTTPhandler that worked perfectly. But after i played around
with the assemblyName and the namespace and such it stoped working. even
after i changed the webconfig to reflect my changes.

The Error is:
Could not load type 'DiversitY.Web.PersistentConnections.Receiver' from
assembly 'DiversitY.Web.PersistentConnections.Receiver'

this is the web.config section
<httpHandlers>
<add verb="*" path="*.conn"
type="DiversitY.Web.PersistentConnections.Receiver ,
DiversitY.Web.PersistentConnections.Receiver" />
</httpHandlers>

This is the dll file:
DiversitY.Web.PersistentConnections.Receiver.dll

The assemblyName of the project is:
DiversitY.Web.PersistentConnections.Receiver

The root namespace is DiversitY

The code of the project is like this:
Namespace Web.PersistentConnections
Public Class Receiver
End Class
End Namespace

Please someone help me to get it working again

Namespacing my classes Zouplaz Ruby 7 10-14-2008 06:25 AM
pseudo-namespacing in JavaScript Peter Michaux Javascript 14 02-25-2008 03:44 AM
question about namespacing in perl Khamis Abuelkomboz Perl Misc 1 05-02-2005 04:44 PM
Proper namespacing KC ASP .Net 2 02-08-2005 08:23 PM
Packaging / Namespacing JavaScript Dan Webb Javascript 6 07-15-2004 12:20 AM

Advertisments