Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > SLOW BOOT-UP....i cut back on fonts, but now some foxfire text missing

SLOW BOOT-UP....i cut back on fonts, but now some foxfire text missing

reeltyme2002@yahoo.com

DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW WHICH FONTS FOXFIRE NEEDS? In a quest to
reduce interminable XP boot up time, i took some advice and drastically
reduced the number of fonts that load on start up. However, now
certain text-related things in my browser (especially check boxes and
stuff like that) are missing or mangled. I guess i can laboriously add
and subtract each font to see if that brings it back, but would anyone
know off hand which fonts are necessary and which can be left out of
start up? thanks!