Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Migration Problem!

Migration Problem!

comzy

Hi all,
After converting my existing ASP.NET application from VS.NET
2003 to 2005 All my controls javascript are throwing an error like
following

'event' is null or not an object.

can anyone help me out to solve this problem

Thanks in Advance,
Shiva.

=?Utf-8?B?RHIuIEFiZGVsLg==?=

Comzy,
I would start with inspecting what the conversion did to the javascript
portion of the code. It's not uncommon that these kind of conversion comment
out non standard code!
That's not an answer, but a tip. You need to publish the portion that is
throwing the error!

The error you published is very common...whenever you try to use a
javascript object that is not defined...
Also watch for include file (*.js) missing
--
--Dr. Abdel

"comzy" wrote:

> Hi all,
> After converting my existing ASP.NET application from VS.NET
> 2003 to 2005 All my controls javascript are throwing an error like
> following
>
> 'event' is null or not an object.
>
> can anyone help me out to solve this problem
>
> Thanks in Advance,
> Shiva.

comzy

Hi all,
I myself found the error at last and fixed! it was problem
with WebUIValidation .js file. Thank you guys for trying to help me
out.

Regards,
Shiva