Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > D/L midi files launches a midi player I want the midi file

D/L midi files launches a midi player I want the midi file

Vlad

I want to save the midi file to play on my player
How can I do that ?

Thanks

Vlad

Doug G

Vlad wrote:
> I want to save the midi file to play on my player
> How can I do that ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Vlad

Right click the link and select Save Link As.

Vlad

Thanks
Vlad