Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Rowfilters Mathematical Representation

Rowfilters Mathematical Representation

thecameleon06@hotmail.com

Hi,
I have got to use a rowfilter on a datagrid which is filled up from an
xml entity containing my data.
I want to make a simple filter on a column by doing something like
this:

Val>X AND Val<Y

It works most of the time, but I noticed some bugs. By reading the
logs, I have noticed that for big figures a mathematical representation
such as 1.220000000000e+06 was used that made the filter malfunction.
Does anyone have a trick to bypass this exception? Thanks in advance.

Alex