Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > creating a webcontrol consisting of server controls

creating a webcontrol consisting of server controls

tolisss

Hi

i m trying to find a way to create a user control that will have a mix
of server controls
but i cannot find a way to get the html that these controls are going
to render before my control is rendered so i can write them all at my
webcontrol Render method

that is my though of implemeting that please someone suggest a proper
way of doing it

thnks

=?Utf-8?B?dGlta2xpbmc=?=

Hi tolisss,

If you are creating a UserControl, the controls will render their own HTML,
you don't have to worry about it. If you are creating a custom WebControl,
call the RenderChildren(htmlTextWriter) method of the class.

Tim