Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Thunderbird: Offline Attachments

Thunderbird: Offline Attachments

Erik

I have a couple of private newsgroups that generate a lot of attachments
(word/excel). I have been unable to get Thunderbird to sync those
attachments (assuming the message/attachment has not been read) when I
go offline. Is there a setting I am missing somewhere that is causing
the problem?

I am using Thunderbird 1.0.2

The following items in the offline preferences for the newsgroup remain
unchecked/inactive:
Read Messages
Messages larger than 50 KB
Messages more than 30 days old

The radio button is in keep all messages.

Thanks,
Erik