Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET 2.0 PasswordRecovery control

ASP.NET 2.0 PasswordRecovery control

Amelyan

Can anyone provide a simple example of using ASP.NET 2.0 PasswordRecovery
control? All I need to accomplish is to e-mail user password using provided
username in PasswordRecovery control. However, I don't seem to find to
implement the right handlers.

Thanks,

kevin3344

http://www.sitepoint.com/article/asp-net-2-security

Amelyan wrote:
> *Can anyone provide a simple example of using ASP.NET 2.
> PasswordRecovery
> control? All I need to accomplish is to e-mail user password usin
> provided
> username in PasswordRecovery control. However, I don't seem to fin
> implement the right handlers.
>
> Thanks,

-
kevin334