Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > urg-how to pass multiple values and receive them.

urg-how to pass multiple values and receive them.

samir dsf

hi

i can send and retrieve a single value. but now i have around 3-4 values
which i want to pass, from a link and receive in another page.

here is how i am currently doing:
Dim urlParams As String = "CallId=" + row("CALLID").ToString()
Dim tabid2 As Int32 = 172
e.Item.Cells(0).Text = "<A href='" &
DotNetNuke.Common.Globals.NavigateURL(tabid, "", urlParams) & "'
target=""_parent"">" + row("CALLID").ToString() & "</A>"

and i receive as :
ddlSiteVal = Request.QueryString("ddlSiteVal")

this works fine. but i need to know how to send more than one value. the
above is the syntax referred bec i am using DOTNETNUKE. but all i need
to know is how to combine more than 1 value.

like here is where i form the value

Dim urlParams As String = "CallId=" + row("CALLID").ToString()

so i think i need to put a comma and & in order to send more values. but
i dont know exactly how. can anyone tell me.

thanks a lot

Patrick.O.Ige

This should help for reference:
http://www.aspnet101.com/aspnet101/tutorials.aspx?id=20

You can add more values by doing :-
Dim urlParams As String = "CallId=" + row("CALLID").ToString() + " " +
row("callid2")
Patrick

news:#xt#(E-Mail Removed)...