Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > COM Exception

COM Exception

Stephen

Hi,
I have a component that converts webpage to PDF. it makes use of
ActivePDF's
APServerNet and APWebGrbNet
I have referenced the dll in my application but I get this error:

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: COM object
with CLSID {02C2DD87-2E67-11D2-96EF-0000861852D5} is either not valid or not
registered.

This happens when i create a new instance of the server
ObjServer = new APServer()

Please Advice,
Stephen

[p.s: I have tried registering the DLL using Regsrv32.exe but it does not
register]