Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > doubt

doubt

BabuLives

How to create a localised Resource file for a particular language?ie if
it is hindi how do i give the valuesin hindi in the resource file i am
getting only english language...

Regards,
Satheesh

Karl Seguin

Are you setting the current's thread UI culture to hindi, something like:
System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICul ture = new
CultureInfo("hi-IN");

normally you do so early in a request, such as global.asax's BeginRequest.

Apologies if this isn't for Hindi - Indian, it's the only one I found at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...ClassTopic.asp

Karl

--
MY ASP.Net tutorials
http://www.openmymind.net/

"BabuLives" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> How to create a localised Resource file for a particular language?ie if
> it is hindi how do i give the valuesin hindi in the resource file i am
> getting only english language...
>

> Regards,
> Satheesh

BabuLives

Thanks for ur reply...actually i did every thing but am not able type
the values in hindi in .hi-IN.resx xml file.I have Hindi font installed
on my system but i dont know how to type the values in hindi.Please
help..

Regards,
Satheesh

dotnet doubt can any body clarify my doubt challa462@gmail.com ASP .Net 0 08-22-2012 06:02 AM
doubt about doubt Bob Nelson C Programming 11 07-30-2006 08:17 PM
doubt Ajith Nair ASP .Net 6 03-29-2005 01:25 PM
doubt about namespace google manasa sreenivas via .NET 247 ASP .Net 1 05-15-2004 03:05 PM
Doubt to go .Net technology Igbal ASP .Net 1 11-17-2003 06:56 AM

Advertisments