Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Payment Gateway

Payment Gateway

Neven Klofutar

Hi,

I might need to implement shoping card with full support for Credit card
payment.
Can you recommend a secure payment gateway I could use for this ?

thanx, Neven

Mark Rae

"Neven Klofutar" <neven.klofutar*r*e*mo*ve*@vip.hr> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I might need to implement shoping card with full support for Credit card
> payment.
> Can you recommend a secure payment gateway I could use for this ?

https://www.paypal.com/uk/mrb/pal=XD8QYXNSW8HAY

Barclays ePDQ payment gateway Help Required Samuel Shulman ASP .Net 0 10-21-2006 08:47 PM
'Barclays ePDQ payment gateway' Samuel Shulman ASP .Net 1 10-21-2006 08:01 PM
Security, Payment gateway and other B2C related Andy ASP .Net 0 12-29-2004 07:03 PM
Payment gateway? DS HTML 2 09-27-2003 05:36 AM
Help Reqd: WAP payment gateway, premium SMS and WAP usernames Aaron Whiffin HTML 0 09-04-2003 10:39 AM

Advertisments