Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Is it possible to invoke a .NET library as a com Component from within ASP?

Is it possible to invoke a .NET library as a com Component from within ASP?

Jorge Luzarraga Castro

Hello,

Ive got a Huge ASP Application. This Application needs to generate a XML
File and consume a Web Service. I know that generating XML and consuming a
Web are relatively simple tasks. Im thinking of doing those in .Net adn
then invoke then from ASP as a COM Component ( dll ). Is it possible to do
that? Any guidance?

--
Jorge Luzarraga C
Fidens S.A.