Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > VS2005 GridView

VS2005 GridView

Amelyan

I seem to have a problem using VS2005 GridView. When I tried to implement
RowUpdating or RowUpdated handlers NewValues, OldValues, and AllKeys
collecitons are empty. Also, when I tried to implement RowDeleting, Values
collection is empty. I load my grid by executing my stored procedure that
returns DataSet.

grid.DataSource = GetMyItems();
grid.BindData();

Does anyone have an example of working with GridView?

Thanks,

filip.dhaenens@gmail.com

Hi,

I've exactly the same problem. Haven't figured it out yet, did you
discover anything ?

Thanks,

Filip

Amelyan schreef:

> I seem to have a problem using VS2005 GridView. When I tried to implement
> RowUpdating or RowUpdated handlers NewValues, OldValues, and AllKeys
> collecitons are empty. Also, when I tried to implement RowDeleting, Values
> collection is empty. I load my grid by executing my stored procedure that
> returns DataSet.
>
> grid.DataSource = GetMyItems();
> grid.BindData();
>
> Does anyone have an example of working with GridView?
>
> Thanks,

Angelo Cook

Look at this sample code
http://www.microsoft.com/indonesia/m...ibStrtKit.aspx

"Amelyan" <bamelyan at wi.rr.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I seem to have a problem using VS2005 GridView. When I tried to implement
>RowUpdating or RowUpdated handlers NewValues, OldValues, and AllKeys
>collecitons are empty. Also, when I tried to implement RowDeleting, Values
>collection is empty. I load my grid by executing my stored procedure that
>returns DataSet.
>
> grid.DataSource = GetMyItems();
> grid.BindData();
>
> Does anyone have an example of working with GridView?
>
> Thanks,

Tim Cartwright

Guys, those colloctions only work when you use the datasource controls, or
the objectdatasource. You are binding a custom object?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...