Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Opening with tabs from previous session

Opening with tabs from previous session

Andy J.

Bit by bit I'm giving up my dependency on Opera and switching to Firefox.
I've now configured mouse gestures as I'm used to but........

When Opera opens it keeps all the tabs you left open when you closed it the
last time. Is it possible to have Firefox do the same?

Andy J.

John Thompson

On 2005-05-30, Andy J. <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Bit by bit I'm giving up my dependency on Opera and switching to Firefox.
> I've now configured mouse gestures as I'm used to but........
>
> When Opera opens it keeps all the tabs you left open when you closed it the
> last time. Is it possible to have Firefox do the same?

Try this:

http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/more...p/sessionsaver

--

John ((E-Mail Removed))

Tabs -vs- Spaces: Tabs should have won. rantingrick Python 95 07-18-2011 11:07 PM
CSV::Writer... Using tabs instead of commas (or creating excel file using tabs to seperate data) John Kopanas Ruby 2 01-29-2007 06:26 PM
List text files showing LFs and expanded tabs (was: Colorize expanded tabs) qwweeeit Python 2 12-14-2005 10:07 AM
Opening New Tabs Nick Westaway Firefox 4 01-08-2005 05:17 AM
FireFox-opening new tabs, a suggestion me Firefox 3 09-21-2004 04:19 PM

Advertisments