Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Debugging Problems, breakpoints, work offline

Debugging Problems, breakpoints, work offline

byrd48

I'm having a heck of a time debugging my apps in visual studio.
Everything will be going fine, then when I run a debug, I'll get that
Internet Explorer window asking me to connect to the internet. The
only two connection options it gives are dial up (I'm on dsl). No
matter what I choose there, the debug will fail and I'll get an error
message on successive attempts that debugging could not start on the
web server, file cannot be found.
I then open IE and uncheck work offline, and debug will work, but now
the breakpoints don't work.
I've seen many posts on this, but I can't seem to get it resolved.
Many thanks,

Jon

Scott Allen

Can you verify the code where the breakpoint is set actually executes?

--
Scott
http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/