Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Open all links extension for Firefox

Open all links extension for Firefox

Free the Cornish

Is there an extension for Firefox which will open all
the links on a page in new tabs automatically? Thanks in
advance.

Splibbilla

Free the Cornish <(E-Mail Removed)> in news:(E-Mail Removed)-privat.org:

> Is there an extension for Firefox which will open all
> the links on a page in new tabs automatically? Thanks in
> advance.

i think there's something called down-them-all. i never tried it.
may not be what you want.