Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Congratulations to Karl Seguin on his Ajax article published at MSDN!

Congratulations to Karl Seguin on his Ajax article published at MSDN!

Juan T. Llibre

ASP.NET Spiced: AJAX

http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/de...SpicedAjax.asp

Great Ajax for ASP.NET article!

Juan T. Llibre, ASP.NET MVP
ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/
======================================

Mr Newbie

My mum used to use Ajax to clean our toilet when I was a kid, but I dont
think they sell it anymore

;-D

Seriously though. This looks like a great article, it must be pretty good to
get published on MSDN. Just out of interest, how does one get an article
publshed there ?

--
Best Regards

The Inimitable Mr Newbie º¿º

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ASP.NET Spiced: AJAX
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/de...SpicedAjax.asp
>
> Great Ajax for ASP.NET article!
>

> Juan T. Llibre, ASP.NET MVP
> ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/
> Foros de ASP.NET en Español : http://asp.net.do/foros/

Chris Botha

Hahaa - that's exactly what I thought when I saw the name for the first time
and I was wondering if the name was a cleaner product in other parts of the
world as well. We were living in South Africa then, where in the world did
your mom use it? I don't know if it is a North American product (haven't
seen it on the racks, but then I don't shop for cleaner products all that
often).

"Mr Newbie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> My mum used to use Ajax to clean our toilet when I was a kid, but I dont
> think they sell it anymore
>
> ;-D
>
> Seriously though. This looks like a great article, it must be pretty good
> to get published on MSDN. Just out of interest, how does one get an
> article publshed there ?
>
> --
> Best Regards
>
> The Inimitable Mr Newbie º¿º
>

> "Juan T. Llibre" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> ASP.NET Spiced: AJAX
>>
>> http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/de...SpicedAjax.asp
>>
>> Great Ajax for ASP.NET article!
>>

>> Juan T. Llibre, ASP.NET MVP
>> ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/
>> Foros de ASP.NET en Español : http://asp.net.do/foros/

Mr Newbie

I noticed your name earlier and thought ( My god it may be a relation to the
old president of South Africa ).

;-D

Actually, Im from the UK and Ajax used to be sold in a round canister made
of cardboard with a metal top which you could shake the powder from. ( It
allways reminded me of ant powder ).

--
Best Regards

The Inimitable Mr Newbie º¿º

"Chris Botha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hahaa - that's exactly what I thought when I saw the name for the first
> time and I was wondering if the name was a cleaner product in other parts
> of the world as well. We were living in South Africa then, where in the
> world did your mom use it? I don't know if it is a North American product
> (haven't seen it on the racks, but then I don't shop for cleaner products
> all that often).
>

> "Mr Newbie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> My mum used to use Ajax to clean our toilet when I was a kid, but I dont
>> think they sell it anymore
>>
>> ;-D
>>
>> Seriously though. This looks like a great article, it must be pretty good
>> to get published on MSDN. Just out of interest, how does one get an
>> article publshed there ?
>>
>> --
>> Best Regards
>>
>> The Inimitable Mr Newbie º¿º
>>

>> "Juan T. Llibre" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> ASP.NET Spiced: AJAX
>>>
>>> http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/de...SpicedAjax.asp
>>>
>>> Great Ajax for ASP.NET article!
>>>

>>> Juan T. Llibre, ASP.NET MVP
>>> ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/
>>> Foros de ASP.NET en Español : http://asp.net.do/foros/

Juan T. Llibre

re:
> how does one get an article publshed there ?

You submit it for publication, of course.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/aboutmsdn/submit/

Juan T. Llibre, ASP.NET MVP
ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/
======================================
"Mr Newbie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> My mum used to use Ajax to clean our toilet when I was a kid, but I dont think they sell
> it anymore
>
> ;-D
>
> Seriously though. This looks like a great article, it must be pretty good to get
> published on MSDN. Just out of interest, how does one get an article publshed there ?
>
> --
> Best Regards
>
> The Inimitable Mr Newbie º¿º
>

> "Juan T. Llibre" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> ASP.NET Spiced: AJAX
>>
>> http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/de...SpicedAjax.asp
>>
>> Great Ajax for ASP.NET article!
>>

>> Juan T. Llibre, ASP.NET MVP
>> ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/
>> Foros de ASP.NET en Español : http://asp.net.do/foros/

Mr Newbie

Here it is, a bit more up to date than I remember it though !

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp72645_33...ith_bleach.htm

--
Best Regards

The Inimitable Mr Newbie º¿º

"Chris Botha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hahaa - that's exactly what I thought when I saw the name for the first
> time and I was wondering if the name was a cleaner product in other parts
> of the world as well. We were living in South Africa then, where in the
> world did your mom use it? I don't know if it is a North American product
> (haven't seen it on the racks, but then I don't shop for cleaner products
> all that often).
>

> "Mr Newbie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> My mum used to use Ajax to clean our toilet when I was a kid, but I dont
>> think they sell it anymore
>>
>> ;-D
>>
>> Seriously though. This looks like a great article, it must be pretty good
>> to get published on MSDN. Just out of interest, how does one get an
>> article publshed there ?
>>
>> --
>> Best Regards
>>
>> The Inimitable Mr Newbie º¿º
>>

>> "Juan T. Llibre" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> ASP.NET Spiced: AJAX
>>>
>>> http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/de...SpicedAjax.asp
>>>
>>> Great Ajax for ASP.NET article!
>>>

>>> Juan T. Llibre, ASP.NET MVP
>>> ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/
>>> Foros de ASP.NET en Español : http://asp.net.do/foros/

Mr Newbie

It may come as some suprise, but I did realise that it would take more than
telepathy.

Thanks for the link

;-D

--
Best Regards

The Inimitable Mr Newbie º¿º

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> re:
>> how does one get an article publshed there ?

> You submit it for publication, of course.
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/aboutmsdn/submit/
>

> Juan T. Llibre, ASP.NET MVP
> ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/
> Foros de ASP.NET en Español : http://asp.net.do/foros/
> ======================================
> "Mr Newbie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> My mum used to use Ajax to clean our toilet when I was a kid, but I dont
>> think they sell it anymore
>>
>> ;-D
>>
>> Seriously though. This looks like a great article, it must be pretty good
>> to get published on MSDN. Just out of interest, how does one get an
>> article publshed there ?
>>
>> --
>> Best Regards
>>
>> The Inimitable Mr Newbie º¿º
>>

>> "Juan T. Llibre" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> ASP.NET Spiced: AJAX
>>>
>>> http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/de...SpicedAjax.asp
>>>
>>> Great Ajax for ASP.NET article!
>>>

>>> Juan T. Llibre, ASP.NET MVP
>>> ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/
>>> Foros de ASP.NET en Español : http://asp.net.do/foros/

Kevin Spencer

Actually, Mr. N, Ajax used to come in the same container in the wild,
undisciplined U.S. back when we were both kids (you and I) on opposite sides
of the Atlantic.

At least I now have some idea of your age!

--

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP

"Mr Newbie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I noticed your name earlier and thought ( My god it may be a relation to
>the old president of South Africa ).
>
> ;-D
>
> Actually, Im from the UK and Ajax used to be sold in a round canister made
> of cardboard with a metal top which you could shake the powder from. ( It
> allways reminded me of ant powder ).
>
> --
> Best Regards
>
> The Inimitable Mr Newbie º¿º
>

> "Chris Botha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hahaa - that's exactly what I thought when I saw the name for the first
>> time and I was wondering if the name was a cleaner product in other parts
>> of the world as well. We were living in South Africa then, where in the
>> world did your mom use it? I don't know if it is a North American product
>> (haven't seen it on the racks, but then I don't shop for cleaner products
>> all that often).
>>

>> "Mr Newbie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> My mum used to use Ajax to clean our toilet when I was a kid, but I dont
>>> think they sell it anymore
>>>
>>> ;-D
>>>
>>> Seriously though. This looks like a great article, it must be pretty
>>> good to get published on MSDN. Just out of interest, how does one get an
>>> article publshed there ?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best Regards
>>>
>>> The Inimitable Mr Newbie º¿º
>>>

>>> "Juan T. Llibre" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Kevin Spencer

Excellent Article! Added to my Favorites!

--

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ASP.NET Spiced: AJAX
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/de...SpicedAjax.asp
>
> Great Ajax for ASP.NET article!
>

> Juan T. Llibre, ASP.NET MVP
> ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/
> Foros de ASP.NET en Español : http://asp.net.do/foros/

hondaruehs@aol.com

"Billions and billions".........................