Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > What controls displays cover jpg and text in 1 box instead of datagrid

What controls displays cover jpg and text in 1 box instead of datagrid

comic_rage@yahoo.com

Hi,

I am trying to write a database which contains covers of dvds with
their info (actress, year, movie length etc..)

Correct me if I am wrong, datagrid display info in each box ( 1 for
actress name, cover link, etc)

I seen in many sites where the cover and all the text info are display
in a larger box where the user can clink on the thumbnail pick to view
a much larger pick. How can this be done with asp.net?

Thanks,

Rage

Patrick.O.Ige

Trying seeing this sample at..
http://www.datawebcontrols.com/demos...NewWindow.aspx
It should guide you..
You just need to make use of the DataNavigateUrlFormatString property of the
HyperLinkColum and pass the right
parameters to it.
Hope that helps
Patrick